The MGA Triple Crown Showdown would not be possible without the efforts of volunteers performing a variety of tasks throughout the week of the event! Examples of the different functions will need help with from groups of volunteers or individuals include:
- Race Registration to help individuals get registered during packet pick up or on race day
- Handing out packets and race shirts during packet pickup or on race day
- Course Monitors along the course on race day
- Finish-line volunteers handing out medals and water
- Kids Area volunteers helping with kids activities and the tot trot
- Water station volunteers on the course on race day
If you have a group or family that would like to volunteer together please contact Stephanie Hubers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913.620.7437.
Sorry, there are not any shifts available online at this time.
Already volunteering? Click here to check your shifts.